The 'other' side of Penang

Penang is full of surprises! At my last trip, my cousin brought me a friends to a place I had never knew existed. And it was a beautiful afternoon of chilling out by the beach, fishing and visiting the 'other' side of Penang. Now, I'm going to keep this my little secret. And I'll just share some photos to share how beautiful the other side of the island is. Hint... the durians are great!

Lush greenery

Do you see it? The beautiful island off in the distance

Stopped by at this amazing restaurant on the hill - can't wait to come back

Front entrance of the Thai restaurant
Now is that a view, or is THAT a view?!

Coarse yellow sand

Fishing fun

The waves were strong and rather dangerous.
This is the island in the distance


Belacan being dried in the sun



Teluk Bahang Roundabout


Comments

Popular Posts