What to do in Penang August 2018

Penang is an amazing place. Personally, Penang was a childhood playground where my brothers, Aunty Eng and myself would head up for year-end school holidays to meet up with our uncles, aunts and many cousins. Such wonderful memories Penang holds for our family.


65 Kelawei Road was the family "Kong Choo" or Main House

Here's a list of websites I've scoured the internet, where you can find out what to do and where to go in Penang. Also some sites for good reading material:

Other interesting sites:
In my opinion, the best times to travel to Penang are:
  • Chap Goh Meh, Chinese Valentine's Day falls on the 15th day of Chinese New Year (usually held over a period of 15-days in January)
  • The Durian season (June/July varies)
  • Georgetown Fest (July-August)
If you'd like a personal curated journey, feel free to drop me a message and I can connect you to the right channels. Enjoy Penang! 

Comments

Popular Posts